Office hours :
Monday thru Friday: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Most insurances are accepted
Payment Options :
Cash, Credit Card or Check
Please arrange for a referral from your primary physician. Please bring relevant medical records, MRI or other imaging results (both reports and the images on a disc or film), and an updated list of your current medications.
You may call the office during regular hours if there are emergent concerns regarding a procedure performed in our practice. If you are not able to get ahold of us, contact your primary care physician or go to the nearest emergency room.
For a complete list of the procedures performed in our clinic, please see the Services Page :
- A formal office visit is necessary to refill controlled substances. Some medications that are not-controlled can be refilled electronically with requests over the phone.
- In general, controlled substances can only be prescribed one month at a time.
- Please keep track of your prescription medications and keep them in a safe place. It is illegal and dangerous for others to take medications that are prescribed to you. We will not replace lost or stolen prescriptions.
- As a rule, we cannot refill prescriptions after regular business hours and on weekends.
- Do not take more medication than what is directed in the prescription unless you are explicitly told to by one of our clinic providers.
- Patients that receive regular controlled substances from our clinic will be required to sign an agreement stating that they will receive those medications only from our clinic.
- All patients are subject to random urine drug tests and pill counts. Failure to provide a sample upon request is grounds for dismissal from our clinic. If the medication(s) provided in our clinic are not found in your urine, or if substances (illegal or otherwise) are found in your urine that are not prescribed to you, this is grounds for dismissal. The practice of acquiring random urine drug tests is required by state and national guidelines.