Our Pain Management Center is a comprehensive, full-time pain medicine clinic providing care for patients in each of the locations noted below. Our physicians are active staff members at Logan Regional Hospital, Cache Valley Specialty Hospital, McKay-Dee Hospital, Lakeview Hospital, and Intermountain Medical Center.
We pride ourselves in having a professional, experienced team of board-certified health care specialists who attend to patients in a compassionate low-stress environment.
For patients with chronic pain, the Pain Management Center's approach is multidisciplinary. We work closely with many other specialists to optimally coordinate the care of our patients.
Conditions We Treat :
- Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Thoracic Pain
- Migraines and other headache syndromes
- Pain related to herniated discs
- Failed back surgery syndrome
- Work related injuries
- Myofascial pain
- Neuropathy and nerve pain
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy/complex regional pain syndrome
- Spinal stenosis
- Occipital neuralgia
- Sports injuries
- Vertebral compression fractures
- Post-Herpetic Neuralgia
- Certain neurologic conditions (Dr. Nelson only)
Frequently Asked Questions